Vietnam, as any startup ecosystem is formed by people, startups in their various stages and various types of organizations in a location (physical or virtual), interacting as a system to create new startup companies.
As we mentioned in earlier post, one of the key challenges in this work is to maintain a holistic picture of the constantly developing and evolving ecosystem and measure the results of different actions and sub projects and to share these openly for the benefit of everyone in the ecosystem.
By implementing national underlying digital ecosystem infrastructure software solution in Vietnam, we will be connecting and showcasing Vietnamese startup communities and related services supporting startup development at different levels ie; ideation, matchmaking, networking, mentoring, investing, events, co-working spaces etc., along with member and startup profiles in a holistic digital ecosystem, but also digitising users and communities interaction that eventually will enable data flow amongst players within the ecosystem for a best matching between them.
Matchmaking is one big core function of ecosystem activities at large that can help save enormous amounts of frustration and bring a lot of efficiency to many connections. At ecosystem level, this goes beyond matching startups with investors, to matching any users and items within ecosystem, like; people/startups & services, ideas & people, talent & startups, IPR's & startups, people & events, startups & organizations, people & people, jobs & open positions, information & people, etc.
The best and automated matching outcomes can be done with proper up to date profile information (including activity data) and smart matching system that can be managed by organization & ecosystem managers/admins.
But, which are the real benefits that each of ecosystem players can take from this digital approach?
- Entrepreneurs and startups will have the ability to find the right services and connections at the right time, building the investment readiness and credibility of their profile
- Investors will effectively access to better and more transparent startup cases, finding and attracting startups that match their investing criteria
- Mentors/Advisors will find and interact with most relevant startups efficiently, showing their expertise
- Supporting organizations will get set of tools to manage their communities, tracking and measuring startup progresses, evaluating their performance, connecting with other communities and digitally broadcasting their events, news, etc.
- Corporates will be able to systematically identify and build partnerships and models to work closely with these innovative startups and startup ecosystems for scaling new innovations, build partnerships and to seek entrepreneurial talent.
- Policymakers will get holistic ecosystem view by bringing more evidence regarding startup ecosystem so they are able to quantify public startup supporting policy performance and compare it with the goals of other governments as well as against other countries to improve startup supporting services, inform local decision-making and engage all key players that are part of the startup ecosystem concept to create better growth economic conditions
- Banks will get, based on trusted network, a smart pipe that would support their existing loan system aimed to lower their risk.
Now you have very good reasons regardless of your role to contribute to this IPP Digital Ecosystem Infrastructure Pilot for Vietnam and make Vietnam digital ecosystem as the new international benchmark and fastest growing digital ecosystem.
For any questions or feedback about this post, don't hesitate to contact us or just simply leave your comments below.