The project will give the young people the knowledge of social enterprise and help them to establish and develop the startup company as social enterprises. Moreover, the goal of project is connecting the students to social enterprise. The project will support to help the young people want to startup social enterprise from dream come true.
The main activities of the project:
- A training course on social entrepreneurship.
- Internship opportunities and field trips
- The contest idea of social entrepreneurship from 2013
- Providing books.
- Activities on the sidelines to support the idea of starting a business comes from the competition as well as the formation and networking students enjoy social enterprises in Vietnam
- - The project was carried out by groups of alumni of the scholarship programs of the US government, such as the Fulbright, UGRAD, SUSI, etc.
- - The project is entitled sponsored by the Faculty of Business Administration and Tourism, University of Hanoi.
- - The project was the US Embassy in Vietnam selected financial support of a lot of records sent to the Fund by the Embassy.
- - The project also received a lot of collaboration from non-governmental organizations, social activity groups such as support center for community initiatives CSIP (Centre for Social Initiatives Promotion), NGOs, businesses society now as "Gifts of the sea", C2I, etc. and many other organizations.
- Email: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vseed.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VSEEDvietnam/
- Hotline: (+84) 984 382 919 (Ms. Bich Ngoc)